Friday, October 25, 2013

Week6 Blog6


The student where excited about this image. It was a pair of boxers fighting at a boxing match. The students still had some problems calling out. they wanted to jump right into the discussion right away. There was a lot of talk about if this was an illegal move in boxing. There was also some dissagreements on the identity of the referee/fan. I think the students did a good job of supporting their observations. There was a lot of disagreements and they still are having some problems calling out and being respectful. The students did not want to stop this conversation. they all had a lot to say and it was hard to come to a conclusion. I think this discussion has helped with some self confidence, student where more open with their thoughts.
I think my biggest goal for next time is give each student more time to explain themselves and try to get some of the less active participate to start the conversation. I may tell one or two of my quieter people that I want them to go first before we start VTS so they are prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment